Our offices are located on the original lands of the Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene peoples, and on the beautiful homeland of the Métis Nation.
- So Much Left to Do: Status Report on the 62 Recommendations from the Phoenix Sinclair Inquiry – Media Release (November 2016)
- On the Edge between Two Worlds: Community Narratives on the Vulnerability of Marginalized Indigenous Girls – Media Release (June 2016)
- The Changing Face of Youth Suicide in Manitoba and the Narrow Window for Intervention: Phase Two – Media Release (May 2016)
- Don’t Call Me Resilient: What Loss & Grief Look Like for Children and Youth in Care – Media Release (May 2016)
- Statement by the Canadian Council of Child and Youth Advocates in support of Mental Health Week in Canada, May 2-8, 2016 (May 2016)