Our offices are located on the original lands of the Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene peoples, and on the beautiful homeland of the Métis Nation.
- The formal remarks made by the Manitoba Advocate at the public release of the In Need of Protection: Angel’s Story report – Media Release (December 2018)
- Manitoba children’s advocate says she’ll open file on foster care service’s handling of sexual abuse case – CBC News (November 2018)
- Documenting the Decline: The Dangerous Space between Good Intentions and Meaningful Interventions report – Media Release (October 2018)
- Manitoba’s children advocate calls for better-trained social workers in report on death of teen – The Globe and Mail (October 2018)
- The Manitoba Advocate’s Statement of Concern on Mental Health and Addiction Services for Youth – Media Release (September 2018)
- The Advocate for Children and Youth Act set to be proclaimed March 15, 2018 – Media Release (March 2018)
- Special statement on Indigenous child welfare following national meetings in Ottawa last week – Media Release (January 2018)