Our offices are located on the original lands of the Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene peoples, and on the beautiful homeland of the Métis Nation.
- Youth with mental illnesses should have access to long-term in-patient care, report on teen’s death says – CBC Manitoba (Feb. 27, 2020)
- Youth advocate demands action on stalled legislation – Winnipeg Free Press (Feb. 28, 2020)
- Op-ed by Daphne Penrose: Manitoba youth have a right to protest – Winnipeg Free Press (Mar. 9, 2020)
- Most sleep-related infant deaths in Manitoba preventable: report – CTV News Winnipeg (Mar. 13, 2020)
- Advocates worry pandemic’s ‘perfect storm’ puts more kids at risk for abuse – The Canadian Press (April 20, 2020)
- Manitoba must get ‘creative’ to keep parents, kids in care connected during pandemic – APTN (Apr. 21, 2020)
- ‘Children deserve better’: Manitoba advocate finds gaps in suicide prevention – The Globe and Mail (May 7, 2020)